Why Choose the Expedition134 Plastic Storage Box
The Expedition134 plastic storage box is an Aussie-made, heavy duty storage box 100% designed and developed for the rugged Australian environment by a 100% Australian-owned company. The innovative design behind the Expedition134 is based on years of experience in the mining and extractives industry and dealing with mining equipment. It includes features missing from other storage systems, creating an affordable, durable and convenient storage solution for mining.
The tough-as-nails 55-litre storage box has been injection moulded, enhancing its overall strength and durability whilst reducing weight. Although the storage box weighs just 3.95 kilograms, the lid is rated to handle up to 120-kilogram loads.
The Expedition134 plastic storage box comes with reinforced external tie-down points on the corners, so you can secure it in the back of a ute and still open the lid without having to undo and redo ratchet straps.
The storage box’s flat internal floor makes it ideal for packing and easy to clean. These boxes are also designed to be stacked on top of each other, with the base of one box locking into place with the lid of another.
Unlike other storage boxes, the Expedition134 is a heavy duty plastic storage box with no metal parts that will rust or corrode in harsh environments. The custom seal design also keeps your mining equipment and tools dry and free from insects, dust and the elements.
The Expedition134 storage box also comes in four different colours, allowing you to colour-code your mining equipment and identify which box you require at a glance. The Expedition134 offers excellent value for money for those seeking a tough, durable and well-designed storage box for work in extreme environments like Australia’s mining industry.
WHY THE EXPEDITION134 IS THE BEST STORAGE BOX FOR MINING
- Tough, but lightweight
- Stackable and lockable with clips and a padlock
- Four colour choices for colour-coded storage and easy box recognition
- Easy to clean out
- Flat internal floor for ease of packing mining tools and gear inside
- Choice of Safety Orange for identification of safety/emergency gear
- Weatherproof seals protect your gear from dust
- Will never rust out in harsh mining conditions or in corrosive environments
- Intrinsically safe with no metal parts
- Comes with a two-year warranty and all fully replaceable parts
- Interlock stacking on pallets for easy shipping of parts to isolated areas
- Proven in tough seismic operations where weight saving is crucial