Tick off every item on your workplace first aid kit checklist, with the SURVIVAL Workplace First Aid KIT™. Containing all the components you need to be workplace compliant, this KIT will have you covered for any workplace emergency.
Nationally compliant with Safe Work Australia’s Workplace Health and Safety Code of Practice.
Make sure your workplace makes the right choice.
Height: 27cm | Width (Closed): 12cm | Length (Closed): 21cm | Length (Open): 79cm | Weight: 1.6kg
Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, the colour-coded labelling system enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
**The new and improved design for the SURVIVAL Workplace First Aid KIT features the sophisticated MOLLE system for tailored attachment, new shoulder straps and redesigned zips that are sturdier than ever before, with an extra layer of material on the outside that protects both zips and the KIT’s contents from the elements.**
Easy refill and restock
The numbered labeling system tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock.
Quality first aid product
The bag itself is coated 600D Oxford polyester, which is durable and water resistant. It’s made with strong zippers and has double stitched handles. The outer KIT can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, the KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of a workplace emergency.
The KIT also now features two additional 30ml vials of saline, as used by on-the-ground paramedics for the washing of wounds.
Personalise first aid in your workplace
Inside your KIT, you will find a personal space section. It’s a meshed area with a zipper that allows you to include specific items or additional first aid contents suitable for your workplace.
**The new-look KIT is also now bigger than ever, with an increased depth and an extra full mesh panel, as well as two new, deep pockets for increased storage of personal first aid items.**
Components – Home/Workplace First Aid KIT
- 50 x Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped
- Antiseptic/Wound Care – saline, sterile, 30ml x2
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel
- 1 x Combine dressing, sterile, 10cm x 20cm
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 7.5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 5 x Cotton gauze swabs, (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR Card
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- 4 x Eye pads, sterile
- 3 x Fever scan strip
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 5 x Hydro gel, sterile 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm wide roll
- 1 x Ice Pack (instant). One use only.
- 5 x Nitrile gloves large (1 pair with CPR mask)
- 6 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 10cm x 10cm
- Note pad (located at the back of the First Aid Booklet) & pencil
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 2 x Pressure bandage – 1 SMART Bandage, heavy duty, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Resuscitation face mask, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & 1 skin cleaning wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 4 x Saline, sterile, 30ml
- 10 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 with CPR KIT)
- 10 x Splinter probes, but come in packs of 5, sterile
- 2 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel
- 3 x Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 15 large, sterile